Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree Oil) 10.0% w/v, Vanilla extracts, and Actilastin 1000, a proprietary non-irritant base which delivers TTO trans dermally without visible side effects.
What is ZenaDerm?
- A fully formulated medicated cream that delivers Tea Tree Oil in a transdermal format, for treatment of Actinic Keratosis.
- Using proprietary technology, Zena Derm, delivers 10% Tea Tree Oil below the skin, to treat and manage potentially harmful skin lesions, and sunspots.
- Based on established clinical data, Zena Derm delivers a clinically effective quantity of TTO (Tea Tree Oil)
- ZenaDerm is a topical cream which delivers its active ingredients trans-dermally, without side effects. 5 years in the making, and the subject of 7 clinical trials at the University of Kentucky, this new product could very well revolutionise the way skin lesions and sunspots are treated.
- ZenaDerm not only clears up sunspots in as little as 7 days, but it does so without side effects. Simply apply twice daily to the affected area for 7 days, or longer if desired.
Wash skin thoroughly with warm soapy water and towel dry. Apply a small amount of Zena Derm cream and massage into the affected area until fully absorbed. Repeat this procedure at least twice a day (more often if desired) for at least 5-7 days, or until the lesion fully disappears, plus 5 days more to prevent re-occurrence.
Keep container tightly closed when not in use. Store below 30C (87F). Discard contents 60 days after opening.
Effect of 7-14 day ZenaDerm
treatment on Actinic Keratosis
Grade II actinic keratosis lesion on upper right hand of 64 year old male that had been continuously present for more than 12 months. Zena Derm was applied twice per day for 7 days, then once a day for a further 8 days. All photos were taken under the identical light source at the same light intensity setting.
“It’s rare to see a topical product of this intensity being able to be applied without any visible side effects. While the efficacy of this product (zenaDerm) has great promise, the lack of side effects (for me) is the most outstanding difference in the product that I have seen, compared to other topical products for the AK category”
Professor Don Cohen
University of Kentucky
“The observation that Tea Tree Oil (TTO) in a suitable solution applied topically to subcutaneous tumours of malignant mesothelioma can induce tumour growth inhibition and even induce tumour regression is extremely encouraging.
This is very encouraging when examined alongside the data presented, as necrotic cell death has been observed as the primary mode of action of TTO against AE17 cells, and an important mode of action coupled with cell cycle arrest in B16 cells.
Further studies must work towards a formulation of TTO which is both growth inhibitory and induces tumour regression, but that is well tolerated on the skin.”
Professor Thomas V Riley
University of Western Australia
Guaranteed quality or your money back in full
Cutting edge products you can trust
Real products & real people with service that will astound you