Pain Relief - naturally treating the pain source
The Ingredients that matter for Pain Relief in Outback Oil
Outback Pain Relief Oil is a mix of 4 natural ingredients, combined together to bring rapid pain relief from arthritis, gout, joint pain and muscle pain, including relief form low back pain and hip pain.
- Olive Oil, the base of the product, is a specially blended oil - carefully selected for its soothing, non-greasy, penetrating effect on the skin.
- Eucalyptus distilled from the leaves of the "Eucalyptus polybractea" and referred to more commonly as "Blue Mallee Eucalyptus", this powerful oil has long been revered for its ability to penetrate muscle tissue and bring quick pain relief when used in a topical massage.
- Tea Tree distilled from the leaves of the "Melaleuca Alternifolia”, this form of traditional Australian essential oil has outstanding penetrating qualities, and clinically proven anti inflammatory properties to remove the source of pain (inflammation).
- Vanilla, the use of which dates back to the Aztec empire, where extracts were used not only as an essence, but also as a therapeutic due to their ability to improve circulation.
How to get the best from the product
While there are very clear directions on the label, here are a few extra tips and hints to get the best out of the product.
- You will have read on the label that you should apply Outback Oil at least twice a day and the secret is to use only a small amount. It's an oil base and it penetrates rapidly with massage, but if you put too much on you may not be able to rub it all in, and it's just a waste. With Outback Oil 'more' is not the best option. Less is best, but apply often.
- You can use Outback Oil up to 4 times a day (or more) without any side effects and if your pain is chronic you may want to apply it this many times, for the first week. But remember just a small amount, until it is massaged into the skin. As a general rule, if it doesn't massage all the way in within 20 seconds you've probably applied too much.
- At night, just before you go to bed, apply a little Outback Oil to the soles of your feet and massage it in. You will have the best nights sleep you have ever experienced, as the soles of the feet are the best entry point for essential oils into the body, and the calming effect that the product will have on twitching or aching muscles brings a great sleep.
- And most importantly remember that Outback Oil is completely natural and has no known side effects and also no known contraindications, meaning it can be used in conjunction with your current medications. You don't have to go off or modify anything you are currently taking (unless you choose to do so in the future) at which time any changes to any medications should be in consultation with the doctor.
Enjoy the Outback Oil and remember that as well as hip pain and sciatic pain, you can also use this wonderful product for arthritis pain, back pain, plantar fasciitis, bursitis, and any other undiagnosed muscle or joint pain issues, especially where inflammation is the cause.